ICONICO

Discussion Thread

ColorPic

Message Thread

For WindowsColorPic

ColorPic iconOur Windows Color Picker tool has an inbuilt magnifier and allows you to save full palettes of colors.

Posted in the ColorPic Forum.

Save multiple palettes of colors automatically ???

What exactly does this mean? If I have the pointer over a picture and I have the magnification on 32, I can see many shades of that colour. (IE greens). I want to save each colour pixel I see, instead of selecting it, saving it, going back to find another colour etc.... Saving 12 colours at once would be awesome.

Thank you!
by Fallen Anjel on Apr 27 2007 8:27pm Reply

What we mean by "Save multiple palettes of colors automatically" is that you can create many different palettes, and the palettes are saved automatically by the application, without having to press a "save" button.

I do like your suggestion, something we will consider for the next version.
by Nico Westerdale on Apr 28 2007 6:32am Reply

Oh, that's what I thought , but there was a remote hope that I was missing something really cool w/ the program! hee hee

I sure do hope it's something you can work into the next version!

On a side note, I SO DO LOVE color pic and it's one of the first programs I re-download when I reformat! Using MS Paint was SO ANNOYING and tedious. I love to match my webpages colours to the colours in the graphics and this program make it so much easier!

Thanks for a great program!
by Fallen Anjel on Apr 29 2007 7:16pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login