ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Magnifier

Message Thread

For WindowsMagnifier

Magnifier iconEasily zoom in on areas of your screen and work with every detail.

Posted in the Magnifier Forum.

Magnifier 2.3 comments

Hi,

I'm using Magnifier on WinXP SP2, and I like it a lot, but I have some comments...

1) Would it be possible to include the option to track keyboard cursor movement? This way it would track text entry (just like Windows Magnifier).
2) When I minimize magnifier, it disappears (as it should). But when I restore it, it doesn't update correctly, and I can't minimize it again (it doesn't disappear).

Johannes
by J. van der Vegt on Jul 18 2007 4:51am Reply

Magnifier 2.3 comments

Thanks for the comments. We've actually already had a requeest for following the cursor:
http://www.iconico.com/di...6&forum=11
Unfortunatly we don't belive it to be possibel at this time.

I'll look into the minimize problem that you note, thanks for drawing our atttention to it.
by Nico Westerdale on Jul 18 2007 5:46am Reply

Magnifier 2.3 comments

We've just released version 2.4 of the Magnifier that solves this problem. We've also added support for the mouse wheel to zoom.
by Nico Westerdale on Jul 19 2007 3:50am Reply

Magnifier 2.3 comments

Hey thanks for the quick new release man. It seems like the minimize-issue(s) have been solved. Great.
Cursor tracking is not such a big issue; leave it if it's too much trouble...
Mouse-scrollwheel-zoomadjust is great too!

One other thing that would be nice for a possible next release is the possibility to zoom 3x. From 2x to 4x is quite a big step you see (it doubles the zoom!).

Regards,
J. van der Vegt
by J. van der Vegt on Jul 20 2007 1:29am Reply

Magnifier 2.3 comments

Glad that you appricate it! We'll have a look at the odd numbers on the next version.
by Nico Westerdale on Jul 20 2007 6:45am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login