ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Mailbox SDK

Message Thread

Posted in the Mailbox SDK Forum.

Error opening .pst file

I have been trying to access a .pst file using Mail Extractor and also writing some Delphi code using MCore.  I turned on debug and this is what I'm seeing in the report.txt file:

Initializate MAPI
Config library path: C:\PROGRA~1\MIF5BA~1\Office14\OLMAPI32.DLL
MSMAPI32Dll handle: 0
MS Outlook, message storage closed, all interfaces disconnected and memory freed
OpenMailBox result: MS Outlook interface not initialized (OMS_MAPINOTINITIALIZE).

It seems that MCore is unable to load the OLMAPI32 library from Outlook 2010.  I traced out the path to make sure the OLMAPI32.DLL file existed and it does.  Do you plan to update your software to work with Outlook 2010?

Thanks
by Tad Adams on Jul 27 2011 5:10pm Reply

Error opening .pst file

Indeed, at this moment MailBox SDK does not work with Outlook 2010. At the moment we do not have any such plans.
by Constantin Florea on Jul 28 2011 12:51pm Reply

Error opening .pst file

Olmapi32.dll incompatibility issues are raised in case if mismatch occurs with the currently installed outlook olmapi32.dll file with that of the older version as installation of removal of Outlook does not remove this dll file from the drive and so it triggers olmapi32.dll error. Hence in such case user has to look for older 32.dll file version and then remove the older version from the location C:\Program Files\ Microsoft Office\ Office. Further reinstall Outlook to he computer and access your mails........You won't be experiencing any such error further!

by sheril lindsay on Nov 25 2011 5:55am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login