ICONICO

Discussion Thread

ColorPic

Message Thread

For WindowsColorPic

ColorPic iconOur Windows Color Picker tool has an inbuilt magnifier and allows you to save full palettes of colors.

Posted in the ColorPic Forum.

Colors don’t match

If I paint in Photoshop and make a note of the color code eg aa0124 then sample with colorpic it tells me the color is A2012E    if enter that number into Photoshop and paint it is indeed a different color Am I doing something wrong ? or is the colorpic inaccurate

thanks for any info

by Dave Rogers on May 21 2012 11:15am Reply

Colors don’t match

If you are going to select the same pixel then the color definitely will be the same in both applications. I noticed that if I paint in Photoshop using the 'Brush Tool' (please see snapshot below) there are certain regions between that color and the white background of the picture which if sampled will reveal a slightly different color than the color I used to paint. If you still believe that the issue you mention happens and can be reproduced please contact us using this URL:
http://www.iconico.com/connect/feedback.aspx
and send us your email address so we can look into this further.

by Constantin Florea on May 21 2012 1:49pm Reply

Colors don’t match

I definitely am picking what should be the same color I have made a screen capture of what is happening and sent it in a seperate message
by Dave Rogers on May 21 2012 6:33pm Reply

Colors don’t match

The reason you see different colors when picking them up with Photoshop is because of the profile you select when creating a new document in PhotoShop. If you would select the profile called "Working RGB: sRGB IEC61966-2.1" when creating the document then when you're picking them up with the color picker you would see the same colors as ColorPic.
by Constantin Florea on May 21 2012 6:58pm Reply

Colors don’t match

ok thanks
by on May 22 2012 10:18am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login