ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Image Filter Pro 100

Message Thread

For WindowsImage Filter Pro 100

Image Filter Pro 100 iconDelicious Image Effects and Transformations

Posted in the Image Filter Pro 100 Forum.

How do you simply save a few selected images??

Image Pro downloaded and installed fine.  I liked the idea of such an image sponge (basically showing what's held in my Temp Internet files) especially since FireFox makes it nearly impossible to access and edit Temp files.
However, I am baffled both by the atypical, very poorly designed GUI, as well as the apparent lack of a HELP section.
I went to a web site loaded with images. I only wanted to download about 5 images.  So, I clicked those 5 and green checkmarks appeared. Great! 
So, HOW THE HECK do I save just those 5 and where will they be saved? This isn't rocket science, it should be a very simple COPY TO function. 
150+ images were dumped into the MYImages folder, but there is no clear method of deleting all but the 5 I have checkmarked and I definitely do NOT want to "SAVE ALL." The "Save V area" and "Save W area" buttons make no sense and I don't see any "SAVE SELECTED" button. 
Help??

by Quill Pen on Nov 24 2012 7:43pm Reply

Addendum...
Forgot to mention that I realize one can hover over a checkmarked picture and right click "SAVE AS" but that one-at-a-time method seems ridiculously primitive, not even as simple as saving directly from the web page.  FireFox allows for View Image and one can simply drag them one at a time into a folder of one's choosing.

I presumed that the green checkmarks would allow for a global save of images one wants to keep. Saving 5 one-at-a-time isn't a hardship, but imagine if there were 50 or 500.  I presumed the power of this software would be in its efficiency.
by Quill Pen on Nov 24 2012 7:53pm Reply

You are right, at the moment there isn't a way to save only some of the retrieved images
by Constantin Florea on Nov 24 2012 8:55pm Reply

Hi

Has this requirement been addressed yet? 
I had assumed that the 'filter' ability of the program would al;so extend to using criteria for filtering which images were downloaded.

Regards

Tony
by Tony Haynes on Feb 19 2015 12:44pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login