ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Data Extractor

Message Thread

For WindowsData Extractor

Data Extractor iconExtract any data, including email addresses and URLs from your files and webpages.

Posted in the Data Extractor Forum.

Can Data Extractor be set up to extract Yahoo IDs?

Can the extractor be set up to take just the yahoo IDs off of these pages?

Will it run thru the entire member base all by itself or do I have to surf each page?

Please reply
Eddie
by Eddie on Apr 24 2008 6:49pm Reply

Woops....this is the link I was talking about. The Yahoo IDs are in the 2nd column.

Thanks to anyone that can help....and not charge me a lot..lol

Eddie

http://groups.yahoo.com/g...lm/members
by Eddie on Apr 24 2008 6:50pm Reply

Is there anyone in here that can help me?

Nico???

Someone help me...lol

Eddie
by Eddie on Apr 28 2008 11:19pm Reply

I'm not a member of your group Eddie, we do have a rule creation service, sorry but we just don't have the time to write scripts free of charge.
by Nico Westerdale on Apr 29 2008 12:11am Reply

I'm Looking For 3 Students Who Want To Make Some Easy Cash

Nico,

I asked if it could be set up to do it. And I didn't ask for it to be done free of charge.

Can it be done????
And how much would it cost me????

Thanks
Eddie
by Eddie on May 2 2008 8:09pm Reply

I'm Looking For 3 Students Who Want To Make Some Easy Cash

And why does "Eddie" need all those email addresses harvested? Is he planning to violate the US CAN-SPAM Act? Is "Eddie" in Florida? Is he the "Eddie" I think he is?
by Morely Dotes on May 15 2008 12:29pm Reply

Still trying to extract yahoo IDs

Well...Im not the only Eddie in Florida...who do you think I am?

Also, I just want the Yahoo IDs so I can use them to invite people to my yahoo group. That's all.....and that's not spamming.

Where do you know me from??

Eddie
by Eddie on May 15 2008 6:57pm Reply

Still trying to extract yahoo IDs

I don't know if I know you at all, as you say, there are many Eddies in Florida. The one I am thinking of is in or around Boca Raton, and has a long history (and the Internet goes).

But if you are sending unsolicited invites via email, you are spamming, whether that's your intention or not. Unsolicited (the recipients didn't ask for it, or you can't prove they did if the silly lawyers get involved), Bulk (sent to more than one recipient), and Email. That's spam. See http://monkeys.com/spam-defined/

Assuming you're not the Eddie I had in mind, I don't want to see you get in trouble with Yahoo. More than one Yahoo group has been unceremoniously deleted because the moderator didn't understand what spamming was.
by Morely Dotes on May 15 2008 7:03pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login