ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Tracing Paper

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Tracing Paper

Screen Tracing Paper iconTransparent blueprint software for your computer screen that allows you to trace and measure over any application.

Posted in the Screen Tracing Paper Forum.

HOW TO OPEN IMAGE TO TRACE

HI I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TRACE AN IMAGE BUT CANNOT FIND HOW TO DO THAT WITH THIS SOFTWARE THANK YOU
by JOHN S on Mar 9 2014 12:52pm Reply

Screen Tracking Paper allows adding the points on top of anything else which is visible on your screen which means you can open the image in any program (MS Paint, Photoshop, etc) and then use Screen Tracing Paper to add points on top of the image.
by Constantin Florea on Mar 9 2014 1:52pm Reply

I CANNOT INTO IMAGE FOR TRACING REASONS IT ONLY LETS ME MAKE BLUE SHAPES ON SCREEN!??!?! NEED TO BE ABLE TO TRACE
by JOHN S on Mar 11 2014 7:29am Reply

On this page:
http://www.iconico.com/tracingPaper/
it is written:
"By tracing points with the mouse the Screen Tracing Paper reports the exact measurements of the traced outline, in this example we can see the exact area and circumference of one of the rooms on the blueprint."

I am sorry but I do not understand what you mean by "TRACE", other than the above.
by Constantin Florea on Mar 11 2014 4:10pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login