ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Compass

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Compass

Screen Compass iconMeasure circular or polygonal areas on your screen with the digital draftsman's tool.

Posted in the Screen Compass Forum.

Compass Measurements

I just read that the screen compass will measure smaller with the purchased version than the measurement on the demo. Is this correct because I do need to measure smaller than the circle on the demo compass. Also would it be possible to link this program with a camera which will look down at a round ring set on a light box and display it on the computer screen and then measure the inside pixels with the compass. What I do is measure the inside of a dental molar band which is a stainless steel band that an orthodontist places on the back teeth when braces are placed on a patient. I need to get the size of the inside of the band in order to size it for the orthodontists. Is this possible?
Thank so much for your help! ~~~ Shelly Warner
by Shelly Warner on May 21 2008 3:13pm Reply

Compass Measurements

Shelly,

Yes the full version of the Compass measures any size. We limited the trial version to a small distance, but after unlocking any distance of measurement is allowed.
by Nico Westerdale on May 22 2008 4:24am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login