ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Magnifier

Message Thread

For WindowsMagnifier

Magnifier iconEasily zoom in on areas of your screen and work with every detail.

Posted in the Magnifier Forum.

cannot figure out how to choose betwen 'follow mouse' and 'magnify as moves' modes.

Firstly, I want to say I am really pleased with your magnifier. I have just finished training of ZoomText, which is a fine program, but may be more than I need. I am legally blind with vision of 20/200 in one eye only. I tried several free magnifying programs, and none are as functional and practical as yours. So, thank you; I really appreciate it.

I appear to have version 3.0.0.0. I cannot find the control that would allow me to switch between `Follow Mouse' and `Magnify As Moves' modes. Si, I am in the 'Follow Mouse' mode by default. It works well, but if this other mode is available, I'd like to know how to activate it.

Wayne
by Wayne King on Jul 4 2008 5:48pm Reply

cannot figure out how to choose betwen 'follow mouse' and 'magnify as moves' modes.

OK, version 2.4 is the one I am going to use.

Wayne
by Wayne King on Jul 4 2008 6:31pm Reply

Glad that you like it. For clarification we don't have a version 3.0, the latest is 2.4.
by Nico Westerdale on Jul 4 2008 6:35pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login