ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Tracing Paper

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Tracing Paper

Screen Tracing Paper iconTransparent blueprint software for your computer screen that allows you to trace and measure over any application.

Posted in the Screen Tracing Paper Forum.

follow up on to keep a tracing on top of any active window

Hi, like Noel and Terryl who already posted this request, I would like very much to have STP active while I design a pattern. I tried exporting the traced copy as DXF file into the design programme I'm using but it won't accept it. The only solution for me is to have the traced copy of STP on top of the drawing programme. I'm not successful because STP keeps on disappearing!!!

Are you making progress on the option to keep STP active while another application is in use? If this works, I will spead the good news to members of my creative club.

Thank you so much !!!
by Simone Guiao on Sep 17 2008 6:02am Reply

Sorry but I don't follow, what was the original request?
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 17 2008 8:06am Reply

Sorry - I found the request from Neol on the message board.

You're looking to have the STP clicks go through the tracing paper to the application underneath. We did look into this a while back and unfortunatly it's not really very straightforward to accomplish. We're currently focussed on other things, but we'll certainly keep it in mind for the future.
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 17 2008 8:09am Reply

Not go through STP but stay (does not disappear) from the screen so it can be copied by another drawing application.

By the way, does the Help button gets activated only after unlocking the programme?

Thank you for your help.
by on Sep 18 2008 4:41am Reply

I see, well thanks for the suggestion, we'll certianly keep it in mind.

Help should work, it just goes to the website page though.
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 18 2008 6:05am Reply

Just an idea - since STP has the buttons show / hide, is it possible to add "freeze"? That way the "traced image" stays on top of any drawing application?

Keep up the good work!!!!!
by on Sep 19 2008 5:00am Reply

Right that's actually what I thought you originally meant! Certainly a good idea.
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 19 2008 12:45pm Reply

Hi, is there any news or work in progress on the Screen Tracing Paper to make it stay on top of any other application?  Best wishes.
by Simone Guiao on Oct 28 2011 5:28pm Reply

Thanks for your suggestion Simone. I have added it to the list of suggestions for Screen Tracing Paper along with your email so that you may be notified when this will be added in the application.
by Constantin Florea on Oct 28 2011 5:38pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login