ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Easy Read

Message Thread

For WindowsFor Internet ExplorerEasy Read

Easy Read iconMagnify webpages as you browse the web to easily read anything.

Posted in the Easy Read Forum.

How about IE8?

I've downloaded EasyRead and got as far as having the icons on the toolbar but they don't do anything when clicked. Is it able to run on IE8 or should I give it up for now?
Thank you for the help.
by LaVerne Enos on Feb 27 2009 3:19am Reply

How about IE8?

They should work, did you try this:
http://www.iconico.com/ea...arted.aspx
by Nico Westerdale on Feb 27 2009 11:28am Reply

How about IE8?

I followed those instructions and the icons "+" and "-" showed up in the toolbar but nothing hapens when I click and I can't find instructions about how to operate. I checked for installed add-ons in IE and they are there and enabled but showing not available. Please instruct farther.
by LaVerne Enos on Feb 27 2009 6:38pm Reply

How about IE8?

add-in blockers and virus blockers can stop EasyRead from functioning. You can try disabling them
by Nico Westerdale on Mar 1 2009 11:03am Reply

How about IE8?

Thank you for the reply. I'm not sure how to turn those things off as they seem pretty automatic to me. I run Norton Security and Windows and Internet Explorer security. I opened the options in IE but couldn't locate the allow list from there. Maybe I'll have to wait until I upgrade to a newer OS (currently WIN XP SP3. Any advice of what I can try? I reinstalled EasyRead but it still shows enabled but unavailable in Add-on Manager and will let me change enable/disable but it wont let me change the unavailable setting. I run this machine at home and am the only person using it so I am administrator.
by LaVerne Enos on Mar 3 2009 8:10pm Reply

How about IE8?

Try turning off Norton
by Nico Westerdale on Mar 3 2009 8:19pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login