Discussion Thread

UltimaCalc

Message Thread

For WindowsUltimaCalc

UltimaCalc iconThe Ultimate Windows Math Toolbox

Posted in the UltimaCalc Forum.

Upgrade from previous version

Hi,

As a current owner of UltimaCalc Pro version 3.0.645 will I be able to upgrade to this newer version 3.1.913 for free? Can I just turn the eval copy into a full functioning copy by using my previous key or what? I really don't like the thought of having to repurchase at full price just to upgrade my current version.

Respectfully,

Don Eitner
by Donald Eitner on Jun 18 2009 9:42am Reply

Don,

You may go ahead and down the latest version. There is no upgrade cost from version 3.0.645.
by Nico Westerdale on Jun 18 2009 11:49am Reply

Hi Nico,

Do I just download the eval version or what?

Don
by Donald Eitner on Jun 18 2009 12:17pm Reply

I've emailed you a new serial number off-list
by Nico Westerdale on Jun 19 2009 10:43am Reply

I'm now really confused. The "check for updates" function of my Pro version 3.0.x has stopped working (it tries to download a .php file?). So I downloaded and installed the so-called trial version 4.1.941 (which is actually version 3.1.x), but found that it replaced (did not upgrade) my existing installation, leaving me with a trial copy counting down to expiration. I have re-installed my original, registered copy of Pro version 3.0.652, but all the previously installed updates have been lost. How do I upgrade? Thanks, Marvin
by Marvin Rasmussen on Aug 12 2009 2:37pm Reply

Marvin,

The earlier update technology unfortunately does not function with the Iconico system. The newest version is not very different to yours, I'm happy to send you a copy if you contact us off-list.
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 12 2009 6:50pm Reply

Thank you.
by Marvin Rasmussen on Aug 12 2009 6:54pm Reply

Second that, I'm working off of an old version of UltimaCalc Pro (3.1.809). I have two licenses for the Pro version of the program. Can you please provide me with a download link and serial numbers? I can forward over my serial numbers via e-mail if you like, just let me know where to send them.
by David Andres on Sep 20 2009 6:08pm Reply

I've sent you the latest via email
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 22 2009 12:16pm Reply

Same for me. I have a licence for UC Pro and would appreciate if you would mail me the download link for the full version of the new version 4 Pro, and new reg code (if my old one won't work).
by a a on Oct 25 2009 10:27pm Reply

I'll send this via email
by Nico Westerdale on Oct 26 2009 11:05am Reply

Hello Nico,

I just found this topic in the forums. I also have a registered version of UltimaCalc Pro 3.1.913 but the update check doesn't do anything useful. I see there's now a version 4 available and would be interested in knowing how to upgrade. Thanks.
Tony
by Tony McClelland on May 18 2010 11:37am Reply

I've contacted you off list with the installer
by Nico Westerdale on May 19 2010 9:55pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login