ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Email Extractor

Message Thread

For WindowsEmail Extractor

Email Extractor iconBackup Emails and Extract Email Addresses from Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird and Eudora.

Posted in the Email Extractor Forum.

registration of Email extractor

I have the application and I have the password/serial number. How do I get one inside the other? I don't see anyplace to enter a serial number or a place to unlock the software. How do I register? I also have Data Extractor as well as HTML text extractor and registered them perfectly. I just need to know how to unlock the Email extractor?
by Alfred Asper on Sep 7 2009 5:19pm Reply

In the main window, find red lable "Registry your..." (top-right of the window) and click here.
by Dima on Sep 7 2009 7:09pm Reply

test
by Constantin Florea on Dec 3 2013 9:52pm Reply

Pls how can I register email extractor?
by jack smith on Dec 3 2013 5:22pm Reply

After purchasing a serial number from here:
http://www.iconico.com/emailExtractor/
start the application and in the first pop-up window which opens, click Continue, and then in the next window click "Register your Email Extractor 2 right now" link at the top right.
by Constantin Florea on Dec 3 2013 9:52pm Reply

code to unlock my email extractor
by bill desmond on Feb 7 2019 9:12pm Reply

If you purchased the product, please contact us at notify@iconico.com with anything you can tell us about your order, order ID, email used to order the product, period in which you ordered it, etc.
by Constantin Florea on Feb 7 2019 9:44pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login