ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Tracing Paper

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Tracing Paper

Screen Tracing Paper iconTransparent blueprint software for your computer screen that allows you to trace and measure over any application.

Posted in the Screen Tracing Paper Forum.

My first impression

Congratulations Iconio.
I like all your products. I have screen calipers from the first version.
I got this new Screen Tracing Paper software,it's easy to use and simple to understand.
Just one remark; I think there was something missing, like an "undo" and a "clear all" button, maybe a "save as" for a big projet who would take several mesuraments would be nice too.
by Joshua ... on Aug 17 2006 8:38pm Reply

My first impression

Thaks for posting, you have some great ideas. I think you're right that a Ctrl-Z undo feature or button would be a good improvement.

The are a couple key combinations that I need to add to the help file. While you're adding a selection pressing 'Enter' will close the selection, pressing 'Esc' will clear the current shape, and right clicking will add the last point on a selection. I'll add in more detailed help soon.

The sheets are automatically saved so I'm not sure if we need a specific 'Save As' button.

I'm glad you have the Calipers and think this is useful too, there's a little overlap, and in future versions I'm going to allow automatic sharing of custom units that you define.
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 17 2006 9:41pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login