ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Calipers

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Calipers

Screen Calipers iconThe accurate way to measure on a screen, at any angle in pixels, inches or any unit.

Posted in the Screen Calipers Forum.

Slows my system down.

I downloaded the trial of cardiocalipers, v3.3. I have noted that it slows down my computer considerably and uses all the processing power. This results in a jerky movement of the calipers and is not worth using. I has Windows xp, Pentium 4, 2.26 gHz, 512 of RAM. Any thoughts?
by Steve Reddy on Aug 26 2006 5:25pm Reply

Slows my system down.

That's very unusual, with those specs I'd expect the software to run at full speed. Id try closing a few applications if you have them open to free up some memory. If you havn't already done so, try restarting your machine.
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 26 2006 5:28pm Reply

Slows my system down.

Yeah,
I tried all that. For some reason it works fine on my laptop. I have dual monitors. Could that be a problem?
by Steve Reddy on Aug 26 2006 7:36pm Reply

Slows my system down.

Dual Monitors do work fine, we've had some sparadic reports of slowness with some graphics cards, but it's nothing that a standard card should experience. I'm sorry but I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to tell you.
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 27 2006 11:23am Reply

Slows my system down.

I have a funny thing happening with mine. It works fine on my lcd monitor but behaves all jerky and erratic on my crt screen. I have a dual monitor setup. My CRT is my main monitor.
by Jeff Lowell on Jan 26 2007 8:14am Reply

Slows my system down.

Jeff,

Thanks for the note, unfortunatly this is most probably a function of your graphics card rather than the software itself. I'm not sure if there is anything that we can do on our end to help you in your case.
by Nico Westerdale on Jan 26 2007 9:22am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login